Our Safety Policy
The Arrimour Group holds safety as a top priority of doing business and is one of our Core Values. . As a state safety certified company we believe that Safety is paramount to a healthy company.
To ensure the effectiveness of Safety, The Arrimour Group has made provisions for the establishment of a Safety Committee. Working closely with our insurance carrier, The Arrimour Group is committed to safety.
The function of our Safety Committee is as follows..
- See that the safety policy is developed and adhered to.
- Act as a liaison between management and operating personnel.
- Conduct timely safety inspections.
- Investigate and review all accidents.
- Suggest safety topics for the tailgate meetings.
- Hold monthly meetings to administer the program and make improvements.
- All employees are required to attend safety meetings and input their ideas and suggestions.
Safety training, uniforms, clean lettered vehicles and equipment, well maintained facilities, a full service shop and a fully staffed office allow us to start each and every day with a professional and organized approach.
This culture flows into our ever changing work day. We are better prepared to overcome weather conditions, client requests, environmental pressures, and mechanical issues with a well trained safe staff.